Sunday, August 14, 2011

Needing Christian advice. Cal Poly Pomona or Cal Poly San Luis Obispo?

Okay, so I am waiting to hear back from both. I really almost want to start praying that Cal Poly Pomona doesn't take me. I live near SLO and my life and everything is here. And also I went away my freshmen year to CSU Northridge in LA and my life went to hell and I never want to go back to such a horrible place. I know it will take a miracle for me to get out of this one and I am begging God for one. I don't know what to do. My GE will be finished and I will be at the end of the line. I know God is working on what will the right direction in my life. I am waiting for signs and wondering what signs to look for. My problem with Cal Poly SLO is that I said i'd take certain cles and I didn't end up taking stats, architecture, or geology or chem. I have a math and sciences, but not those ones. I was thinking of trying a hardship petition but not sure how valid it is. Well if Pomona doesn't take me then it strengthens my fight for Poly SLO.

No comments:

Post a Comment